Palma Capital aims to act as its clients’ most trusted business advisor. Palma Capital provides a comprehensive range of practical corporate finance advisory services, including:
- Business planning and feasibility studies
- Costing and budgeting analysis
- Business reorganisations
- Business valuations
- Cash flow projections
- Business model evaluation
- Strategic and tactical operational guidance
- Structured financing
- Mergers and acquisitions and General corporate advice
Palma Capital’s role as financial advisor in investments involves giving strategic advice, negotiating tactics, pricing and structure as well as managing the transaction process and documentation.
Palma Capital’s advisory business model is built on the principle of dedicated senior level attention to clients ensuring the highest quality of service. Palma Capital takes on a limited number of clients allowing for bespoke service. This principle is applied across all of Palma Capital’s operations.
All of Palma Capital’s advisory services rely on the following fundamentals:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the business
- A strategic approach to corporate transactions, while focusing on needs and objectives
- Rigorous and disciplined financial and business analysi